Opal Adhesive Vinyl
This opal adhesive vinyl is amazing because the colors shift dramatically, providing a unique look depending on lighting, angle and surrounding colors.
Our Opal Leopard and Opal Mermaid vinyl is our latest addition. They are beautiful and you really can't see that beauty accurately in a picture. Both of these are transparent with opal iridescence and some holographic glitter mixed in the design elements. You can't go wrong with snagging some of these to add to your collection. They only come in 12x12.
- Cut vinyl in the positive, with paper side down
- Weed away excess material
- Mask your design using ORATAPE mask, making sure to smooth out any bubbles with a plastic squeegee
- Remove masked graphic from liner and stick to center of application surface
- Using firm and even pressure, squeegee the graphic from the center outward, past the edges of the design
- Starting in a corner, peel back the ORATAPE at a 180° angle while pressing the tape against the graphic with your hand
- Feel for any edges, bubbles, creases, or parts of the graphic that are not flat. Press down firmly with your hand and work out the problem area until the graphic is completely smooth.
Store in a cool and dry area around 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit with 50% relative humidity. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight and humidity. Recommended shelf life is one year.