Holographic Adhesive Vinyl
To give your project a really nice shine, you can't go wrong with any of these color options. This cool holographic vinyl is a metalized film and is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters. It has many applications including windows, car decals, signs or anywhere that needs a little flash.
- Thickness: 3 Mil
- Adhesive: Permanent
- Finish: Smooth, Metallic
- Cut vinyl in the positive, with paper side down on a setting for metalized vinyl
- Weed away excess material
- Mask your design using ORATAPE mask, making sure to smooth out any bubbles with a plastic squeegee
- Remove masked graphic from liner and stick to center of application surface
- Using firm and even pressure, squeegee the graphic from the center outward, past the edges of the design
- Starting in a corner, peel back the ORATAPE at a 180° angle while pressing the tape against the graphic with your hand
- Feel for any edges, bubbles, creases, or parts of the graphic that are not flat. Press down firmly with your hand and work out the problem area until the graphic is completely smooth.
- Minimum Application Temperature: +50F
- Shelf Life: 1 year (at 70F/50% relative humidity)
- Outdoor Durability: 2 years
- Water Resistant (hand wash recommended)